If you are a CNE member interested in having your nonprofit profiled, include two photos and answer the five questions below which will be featured in the Meet Your Nonprofit column.
The first 26 members to respond with both answers and photos will be included in the Meet Your Nonprofit rotation. All others will be added to our wait list. Deadline for submission is 12/31/2016.
Charlottesville Tomorrow’s mission is to inform and engage the public by providing clear, non-partisan information and research on land use, transportation, community design and public education issues with the confidence an informed public will make decisions that will protect and build upon the distinctive character of the Charlottesville-Albemarle area.
Charlottesville Tomorrow readership information:
- Age: Under 35 = 40% / 35 to 54 = 42% / 55 plus = 18%
- Income: Under 50k = 34% / 50k to 100k = 34% / 100k+ = 32%
- Education: No College = 25% / College = 43% / Grad School = 32%
- Gender: 52% Male / 48% Female
- Average Traffic: 33,000 unique readers per month Weekly Newsletter Subscribers: 9,000.