Virtual Town Hall: Understanding Financial Resources & Relief Available to Nonprofits
REGISTRATION HAS NOW CLOSED. PLEASE SIGN UP FOR THE NEXT OFFERING.
Are your clients and constituents facing increased need due to the current crisis? Are you concerned about keeping the doors open and lights on? Are you trying to avoid laying off workers?
To help nonprofit navigate the rapidly changing landscape, we will hold a series of four virtual town halls. These sessions, guided by Kadi Davis, and Rahul Keshap, will provide up-to-date information as well as a platform to ask questions relevant to your current needs. Specifically, we will:
- Share what we’ve learned so far about the various local, state, and federal financial resources and relief available to nonprofits (for example, under the Small Business Administration and CARES act)
- Describe how to access relief currently available and tips for navigating the process, and
- Troubleshoot questions from nonprofit staff and board members.
Currently, we have four Virtual Town Halls scheduled throughout April. The content will not differ drastically, but we will attempt to provide as much up-to-the-minute information as possible during each session.
- Tuesday, April 7, 3–4 p.m.
- Tuesday, April 14, 3–4 p.m.
- Tuesday, April 21, 3–4 p.m.
- Tuesday, April 28, 3–4 p.m.
We will follow up on each session with relevant resources. As always, CNE staff members will be available to provide customized technical assistance upon request.
This session is part of CNE’s Virtual Town Halls, a series of informative webinars offering timely guidance on emerging legislation and other issues related to the current crisis.
American Sign Language interpreters or other communication access accommodations are available upon request. Please submit any accommodations requests to Andrew Robinson, Program Manager, 434-951-9042 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
|When||Tuesday, April 7, 2020 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM|
|Where||Center for Nonprofit Excellence|
|Trainer||Kadi Davis and Rahul Keshap|