CANCELLED: The Why, When, and How of Partnering with other Organizations
We regret to announce that we have had to cancel this training session. If you were interested in attending or if you have questions or concerns regarding a partnership or other collaborative effort, please contact our Senior Consultant, Mary Davis Hamlin.
Nonprofits are finding more than ever that partnering with other organizations can be beneficial to long-term productivity and impact. Although partnering may involve simple informal networks and information sharing sessions, many nonprofits are exploring more complex arrangements such as applying for joint funding, coordination of services, or even merging organizations into a new structural entity. These decisions require targeted assessments, research, and coordination to navigate through common challenges and pitfalls.
- Explore the benefits and challenges of partnering with other organizations
- Determine their organization’s readiness to effectively engage in a partnering arrangement with other organizations.
- Explore the pros and cons of various collaborative arrangements in order to identify potential models for moving forward.
- Identify and develop key leadership skills that support effective partnerships
- Develop an understanding of additional resources available from CNE to support collaborative efforts
This training is well suited for leadership staff and board members considered any kind of partnership with another organization.
American Sign Language interpreters or other communication access accommodations are available upon request. Please submit any accommodations requests to Andrew Robinson, Program Manager, 434-951-9042 or email@example.com.
|When||Wednesday, September 19, 2018 9:00AM - 12:00PM|
|Where||Center for Nonprofit Excellence|
|Trainer||Mary Davis Hamlin, CNE|