Strategic Impact Mapping™ Series
This advanced series is designed to help organizations strengthen their evaluation plans by building Impact Maps™. This tool allows organizations to connect what they do to why they do it, and visually demonstrate their organization’s impact. Participants will walk away with a powerful tool that will help them improve services and inform funders about how they achieve their mission.
Strategic Impact Mapping™ Series Curriculum
Trainer: Dr. Maryfrances Porter, Partnerships for Strategic Impact
Time: Tuesday mornings (9 am-12 pm)
Cost: $400 per individual or $600 for two members of one organization.
- Sept. 5: Introduction to Impact Maps™
- Sept. 12: Linking Organizational Goals to Impact
- Sept. 26: Introduction to Survey Design
- Oct. 10: Working Session
- Oct. 24: Using Data to Drive Decision Making
- Nov. 7: Group Presentations, Reflections & Next Steps
|When||Tuesday, September 5, 2017 9:00AM - 12:00PM|
|Where||Center for Nonprofit Excellence|
|Trainer||Maryfrances Porter, Partnerships for Strategic Impact|