Nonprofit 101: Program Evaluation
“Data-driven decision making” might have become somewhat of a buzzword recently, but making well-informed decisions doesn’t go in and out of style. Having the right data matters. But more than just data collection, program evaluation allows you to set clear goals, track performance towards them, communicate your results, and justify funding for your programs. It gives you an essential piece of what it means to lead and manage effectively.
To learn more about how program evaluation can tie into the work you do, join Trina Willard of Knowledge Advisory Group. In this two-hour workshop Trina will help participants understand:
- How evaluation integrates into all aspects of an organization
- How to engage staff in the cycle of evaluation
- The importance of building a culture of evaluation across your organization
- The impact considerations of diversity, equity, and inclusion can have on evaluation
- General ethical consideration relevant to evaluation
This training is for new and aspiring managers and other nonprofit board and staff interested in program evaluation.
American Sign Language interpreters or other communication access accommodations are available upon request. Please submit any accommodations requests to Andrew Robinson, Program Manager, 434-951-9042 or email@example.com.
|When||Wednesday, October 30, 2019 9:00AM - 11:00AM|
|Where||Center for Nonprofit Excellence|
|Trainer||Trina Willard, Knowledge Advisory Group|