Power of Collaboration *NEW DATE!*
Would your organization benefit from partnering with other organizations? Are you looking to bring together groups of diverse stakeholders? Do you want to work more effectively with other board members? Do you just want to get better at connecting with others?
Every day we are called upon to engage in joint efforts with multiple individuals, work groups, or organizations. This is known as collaboration. Though we use the word often and find ourselves in situations requiring it, we don’t always know how to go about doing it. This training program will change that by helping you build concrete skills and knowledge for functioning judiciously, strategically, and effectively as a collaborator.
Join CNE’s Mary Davis Hamlin in this innovative and interactive program that will ground learning in your current experiences.
The materials will be approached variously:
- Understanding subtle cooperative and competitive dynamics at play in our world
- Understanding the spectrum of decision-making approaches and the key criteria for engaging in the collaborative end of the continuum
- Learning effective collaborative problem-solving concepts, skills, models and strategies to support effective partnering and wise decision-making
- Understanding and managing group dynamics
- Understanding how to get through bogged down or stuck processes
Anyone open to learning more about how to collaborate should gain something from this session.
|When||Wednesday, June 3, 2020 3:00 PM - 5:00PM (EDT)|
|Trainer||Mary Davis Hamlin, CNE|