Harassment: Sex, Religion, & Beyond
As the #MeToo movement shines a light on the continuing culture of sexual harassment in workplaces across the country, we find ourselves asking, “How can we prevent harassment from happening where we work? What is our role as leaders within our organizations?”
Join Tonquise “TQ” Evans for an interactive, multimedia presentation on the harms of harassment and what you as a supervisor can do to prevent it.
Through this training, managers will learn how to:
- Be aware of what affects their workgroup, including improper use of social media
- Periodically conduct workplace audits, looking for inappropriate items
- Respond to complaints of inappropriate behavior
- Conduct investigations or assist HR/legal, depending on organizational structure
- Inform employees that retaliation will not be tolerated.
If you manage or supervise direct reports, then this training is for you.
This session is part of our Brown Bag Lunch Series. Please feel free to bring your lunch!
American Sign Language interpreters or other communication access accommodations are available upon request. Please submit any accommodations requests to Andrew Robinson, Program Manager, 434-951-9042 or email@example.com.
|When||Friday, June 22, 2018 12:00PM - 1:30PM|
|Where||Center for Nonprofit Excellence|
|Trainer||Tonquise "TQ" Evans, The Employee Whisperer|