Grant Writing Series
Full participation in this training is also applicable for 12 points in Category 1.B – Education of the CFRE International application for initial certification and/or recertification.*
Grant dollars are an essential source of support for nonprofits, but preparing a successful proposal can be an intimidating process for new and even experienced grant writers. Participate in this in-depth series to learn practical and proven techniques to strengthen your grant writing power and secure funds for your organization.
GRANT WRITING CURRICULUM
Trainer: Susie Miller, Skillset Partners
Time Frame: October 4 – November 8
Cost: $300 per individual or $500 for two members of one organization.
- File Cabinet (Wednesday, October 4, 9 – 11am)
- Components (Wednesday, October 11, 9 – 11am)
- Researching (Wednesday, October 18, 9 – 11am)
- Budget (Wednesday, October 25, 9 – 11am)
- Application (Wednesday, November 1, 9 – 11am)
- Closing (Wednesday, November 8, 9 – 11am)
American Sign Language interpreters or other communication access accommodations are available upon request. Please submit any accommodations requests to Andrew Robinson, Program Manager, 434-951-9042 or email@example.com.
|When||Wednesday, October 4, 2017 9:00AM - 11:00AM|
|Where||Center for Nonprofit Excellence|
|Trainer||Susie Miller, Skill Set Partners LLC|