Emerging Leaders Circle
The Emerging Leaders Circle consists of facilitated, small group sessions of six to eight participants as well as one-on-one coaching sessions.
Specially designed activities develop participants sense of themselves as a leader and help them create a concrete plan for further development.
Carefully curated readings and videos create a basis for discussion. While our expert facilitator and past Emerging Leaders Circle participant, Allison Scholl, ensures that sessions provide generous time for individual sharing and troubleshooting.
One-on-one sessions with professional coaches increase the individual nature of participants’ learning experiences.
Group sessions and individual coaching focuses on developing leadership skills in the following areas:
- Knowing yourself
- Building a vision
- Maximizing your values at work
- Building strategic relationships
- Making sense of experience
- Challenging yourself
Emerging Leaders Circle 2020 will meet monthly for 2 hours over the course of eight months:
- Tuesday, February 25, 9–11 a.m.
- Tuesday, March 24, 9–11 a.m.
- Tuesday, April 28, 9–11 a.m.
- Tuesday, May 26, 9–11 a.m.
- Tuesday, June 23, 9–11 a.m.
- Tuesday, July 28, 9–11 a.m.
- Tuesday, August 25, 9–11 a.m.
- Tuesday, September 22, 9–11 a.m.
If you interested in learning more about this program please contact Program Manager, Andrew Robinson, email@example.com.
Applications due Friday, December 6, 2019.
|When||Friday, December 6, 2019 -|
|Where||Center for Nonprofit Excellence|
|Trainer||Ryan Jacoby, CNE|