Conscious Leaders Create a Culture Where People Matter
Authentic leaders inspire, empower and build trust among people. They achieve this by leading through trust rather than fear, leading through power-with people rather than power-over them. More than anyone else in the organization, leaders are responsible for the culture of their team or organization. To build a culture based on trust and power-with people is to build a culture that acknowledges and values human needs.
In this two-hour interactive and experiential workshop, Gregg Kendrick will provide participants with activities that not only develop new skills but also stretch your mindset toward what it means to be a conscious leader. Specifically, you’ll explore how to shift from a culture of blame to one of taking personal responsibility and action to create the organizational culture you desire.
Participants will come away with:
- An understanding of what pragmatically defines organizational culture
- Recognition of how interpersonal conflict relates to culture
- How to take responsibility for the root cause of a dysfunctional culture
- Awareness of the top eight qualities of a culture where people matter
- An exploration of how to transform the culture of your organization
This workshop is open to anyone with the inspiration to lead.
American Sign Language interpreters or other communication access accommodations are available upon request. Please submit any accommodations requests to Andrew Robinson, Program Manager, 434-951-9042 or email@example.com.
|When||Thursday, October 5, 2017 9:00AM - 11:00AM|
|Where||Center for Nonprofit Excellence|
|Trainer||Gregg Kendrick, Basileia LLC|