Board Recruitment: Build a Strong, Diverse Team
Have you ever struggled to fill a position on your board? Does the thought of impending term limits fill you with dread? Are you looking to get a more diverse group around the board table?
CNE’s Cindy Colson will be joined by a panel of Board Academy alum, Marcela Foshay, André Luck, and Sara Whiffen. Each of these participants bring a wealth of experience in nonprofit boards. Through this discussion you’ll lear more about:
- Finding the right fit for your mission and your needs
- Developing and maintaining a board representing diverse perspectives and experiences.
- Considerations for your recruitment strategy
- Considerations for your on-boarding process
- Engaging your board in meaningful work
This session will be of help to anyone responsible for board recruitment.
American Sign Language interpreters or other communication access accommodations are available upon request. Please submit any accommodations requests to Andrew Robinson, Program Manager, 434-951-9042 or email@example.com.
|When||Thursday, September 19, 2019 1:00PM - 2:30PM|
|Where||Center for Nonprofit Excellence|
|Trainer||Cindy Colson, Center for Nonprofit Excellence|