Annual Fund Series
The annual fund serves to establish a base of individual donors that can involve, inform, and create connections with others to your organization. It secures a steady flow of income for programs and services and provides a launching point for further fundraising efforts beyond this baseline.
Participate in this series to learn what contributes to a successful annual fund strategy.
Time commitment: Five three-hour sessions in September and early October 2019
Class size: To maintain an engaging learning environment, CNE caps all Advanced Trainings at 24 participants. (Note: Member applications will be given priority for all Advanced Trainings.)
Who should apply? Any staff or board member involved in the planning and/or execution of your organization’s annual fundraising efforts.
Member Cost: $300 per individual or $500 for two members of one organization.
Non-Member Cost: $375 per individual.
- The Annual Fund as a Building Block, Thursday, September 5, 9am–12pm
- Analyzing Last Year’s Efforts, Thursday, September 12, 9am–12pm
- Planning for Next Year, Thursday, September 19, 9am–12pm
- Designing Your Stewardship Plan—Thanking Your Donors, Thursday, September 26, 9am–12pm
- Presenting Your Plan, Thursday, October 3, 9am–12pm
Applications due Thursday, August 15.
|When||Thursday, August 15, 2019 9:00AM - 12:00PM|
|Where||Center for Nonprofit Excellence|
|Trainer||Laurie Jarrett Rogers, Independent Grant Writer|