In partnership with
Financial Health Review, a new Finance Academy program, will help get your organization started on the way to financial health.
Through the Financial Health Review program, organizations will use Financial SCAN to conduct a financial health self-assessment developed by GuideStar and the Nonprofit Finance Fund. CNE will carefully review and analyze the results of the assessment and the organization’s financial practices, identify strengths and opportunities, and a lay out a customized action plan for improvement.
Benefits of this exciting new program include:
- An opportunity to reflect on your organization’s current financial practices
- A clear picture of your financial condition and future resource needs
- Support in determining areas that are strongest and those that need improvement
- Insight into financial information and how to use that information to support mission-driven decisions
- Better conversations about your organization’s financial story with board members, staff, donors, and other supporters
- Development of a baseline framework to measure improvement over time
- Tools and resources to strengthen your organization’s financial health
Financial Health Review is designed for executive directors, board treasurers, and finance committee members. The cost for member organizations is $450 – a reduced fee of nearly $3,000 thanks to CFA’s generosity. The non-member rate is $540.