Equitable Human Resources Practice Series
During this continued time of workforce transition, you’ll want to align your mission to an inclusive culture with inclusive HR practices. For example, do you have competitive and fair compensation packages? Do job descriptions and other employee forms include reasonable and fair expectations? Are your hiring processes inclusive, and do they reflect core values? How is your leadership team supporting inclusive and equitable practices? All of these are examples of questions to explore to create inclusive and equitable environments.
CNE is partnering with Karen Gulliford of Great Workplaces LLC to offer an advanced training on Equitable Human Resource Practices with the aim of learning and designing practices, values, and norms that will hopefully make the task of filling roles less daunting.
The training is a 3-part virtual series focusing on three key areas of Human Resource Management. At the end of this series, participants will be able to
- Focus on actions to building an inclusive culture where all can thrive and grow
- Review equity essentials for core HR areas such as pay, benefits, hiring, and employee wellness
- Create a plan to attract, develop and keep diverse talent
Register by October 25th.
The per-person fee for the program is $450, but thanks to the generous support of the Obici Healthcare Foundation, program fees are subsidized, and it is free to participate.
Session 1: DESIGNING AN INCLUSIVE CULTURE
November 1st, 9:00 – 11:30 a.m. virtual
- Understanding ‘culture by design.’
- Review cultural and diversity opportunities in today’s work environment
- Use a data-centered approach to culture development
SESSION 2: ESSENTIALS FOR EQUITABLE PAY, BENEFITS, AND EMPLOYEE WELLNESS
November 8th, 1:30 pm- 4:00 pm. virtual
- Interact with a compensation expert about designing equitable pay practices and benefits packages.
- Review HR programs and functions to enhance your offerings
- Create a wellness plan for your organization
SESSION 3: ATTRACTING AND KEEPING TALENT
November 15, 9:00 – 11:30 a.m. virtual
- Learn vital keys to hiring in a challenging labor market
- Learn new ways to approach hiring decisions, onboarding, and retention
- Design a recruitment process based on equal opportunity and essential competencies