PO Box 367
Culpeper, Virginia 22701
|Primary Contact||Ellen Phipps|
|Executive Director||Carol Simpson|
|Primary Focus Area||Seniors/Aging|
Aging Together builds collaborations that create and enhance supports for older persons, their families, and their caregivers.
WHAT WE DO
● Increase information & coordination of services for older adults and their families.
● Serve as a catalyst to strengthen community based supports that enhance choice &
quality of life for older adults and their families.
● Increase support for caregivers.
● Promote increased opportunities for community engagement, volunteerism & social interaction.
● Promote optimal health and wellness by increasing awareness of and connections to services.
● Provide expertise to help communities plan for the future.
HOW WE DO IT
● Convene project partners,potential funders, and local government.
● Locate resources, best practices and other information.
● Grant/funding research, assistance with grant writing, grant reporting, and project management.
● Gather aging issues data for needs assessments, grants, projects, local government planning.
● Mobilize volunteers.
● Organize and distribute information across a broad group of varied stakeholders.
● Develop communications materials for Aging Together and partnership initiatives.