This job is no longer active.
|Application Deadline||September 30, 2021|
|College Degree Required?||No|
|Salary Range||Will depend on scope of work|
C4K seeks a consultant to support the Board of Directors, staff, and key stakeholders in a strategic
planning process to create a three to five-year strategic plan to guide the administrative and
programmatic direction of the organization (note: C4K will celebrate 25 years during this time frame).
The consultant will work with a Strategic Planning Task Force made up of 5-6 members of the Board and
staff to craft and implement the strategic planning process. The consultant should be comfortable with
and have experience in including youth in the strategic planning process. The target is to have the
strategic plan finalized no later than June 1, 2022.
Organizational background/About C4K
Please read about C4K on our website, www.c4kclubhouse.org
Goals of Strategic Planning
C4K seeks a strategic plan that serves as a foundation for actions during the next three to five years. It
will build on C4K’s existing strategic foundations and will focus on the following goals:
● Understanding C4K’s role in the community vis-à-vis other organizations serving youth
● Identify priority areas for growth and development to serve our members
● Develop an overarching strategy for sustainable growth that maintains C4K’s mission
● Create list of goals and strategies that are actionable and measurable
● Potentially update mission, vision, values.
Scope of Consultant Work
C4K seeks a consultant who will work with a Strategic Planning Task Force of 5-6 people to craft and
implement the strategic planning process starting in January 2022. Consultant will lead the organization
in information-gathering, self-assessment, consensus on plan objectives, and focusing on program and
operational priorities. The end-product will be an achievable, consensus-driven three to five-year
strategic plan that could be easily summarized on one page. The consultant should be comfortable with
and have experience in including youth and diverse stakeholders in the strategic planning process.
Proposal Process and How to Submit
Complete proposals should be submitted to email@example.com by September 30, 2021.
Proposals will be reviewed the following week, and candidates may be invited to participate in a brief
discussion with the Strategic Planning Task Force.
The proposal submission must include:
● Cover letter, resume, and relevant work samples
● Proposal including proposed approach to the planning process, general proposed steps and
timeline, deliverables, a detailed budget, and a description of previous work involving youth and
diverse stakeholders in planning processes
● References from clients who have been through a strategic planning or other planning process