This job is no longer active.
|Application Deadline||February 3, 2022|
|College Degree Required?||Yes|
|Salary Range||Starting at $48,500|
Senior Teen Counselor – Full time, 40 hours per week – Starting salary: $48,5oo
Responsible for the following job duties:
- Crisis intervention and counseling services to at-risk youth and their families. Services are provided in homes, schools and/or in the community.
- Train and supervise graduate level interns and provide leadership in other areas when needed.
Successful candidates will have:
- Master’s degree in counseling, social work, or related area
- State licensure in designated field.
- Minimum of 3 years direct clinical practice, including one year of administrative and/or supervisory responsibility.
- Knowledge of treatment needs of at-risk teens
- Strong leadership skills and desire to take initiative.
- Preference will be given to candidates with an interest in promoting mental health connections among low-income, LGBTQ+ youth, and BIPOC communities.
- Salary: starting at $48,500
- ReadyKids pays 100% health, dental, and life insurance premiums for employee only plans
- Voluntary vision and supplemental insurance
- Generous paid vacation and sick leave; paid holidays
- Employer-matched retirement plan
Open until filled. ReadyKids is seeking a diverse pool of applicants; all are encouraged to apply. Go to www.readykidscville.org for full position description and application procedures. ReadyKids is a drug-free workplace. EOE/ADA/AA.