This job is no longer active.
|Organization||Center for Nonprofit Excellence|
|Application Deadline||February 29, 2016|
|College Degree Required?||Yes|
CNE seeks an individual with a passion for nonprofit excellence and experience in nonprofit leadership, management and collaboration to join its consulting practice. The senior consultant will work with CNE directors and staff to provide onsite trainings, consulting and facilitation to CNE members and strategic partners that seek to create organizational change, improve practice and collaborate to increase community impact.
- Bachelor’s degree and demonstrated experience in nonprofit leadership required; graduate degree in related area and a successful consulting track record preferred.
- Thorough understanding of and facility with managing complex projects with diverse stakeholders that result in measurable success.
- Exceptional listening, writing and presentation skills; adept at conveying, orally and in writing, nonprofit practice concepts and solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively analyze organizational issues and partner with multiple stakeholders to find creative solutions.
- Commitment to engaging and developing rapport with nonprofit board and executive leadership and understanding all facets of an issue.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and flexible; thrives in a fast-paced environment; able to work effectively under pressure to meet deadlines and goals.
- Excellent communication and coalition-building skills with ability to balance, negotiate and work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- A consummate team player with a flexible & creative approach.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel, and presentation software and/or online tools, such as PowerPoint, Canva and/or Prezi.
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility and a commitment to CNE’s mission.
- Develop programs and services through CNE’s CoLab that promote collaboration among nonprofits and cross-sector partnerships to achieve broad community goals.
- Facilitate organizational health assessments to capitalize on areas of strength and identify opportunities for improvement in nonprofit practice.
- Deliver affordable, high-quality services, whether consulting, facilitation or onsite training, to CNE members and strategic partners to address needs at all stages of organizational development.
- Develop and implement new consulting services as need is identified and feasibility determined.
- Provide an array of deliverables to clients, including, but not limited to, training curricula, organizational assessments, strategic recommendations, program proposals, reports, and presentations.
- Coordinate CNE consulting, facilitation and onsite training engagements and manage CNE’s new ConsultCorps community of practice.
- Complete other consulting projects and tasks as assigned.
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com.