This job is no longer active.
|Organization||Blue Ridge Area Food Bank (BRAFB)|
|Application Deadline||May 25, 2019|
|College Degree Required?||Yes|
|Salary Range||Commensurate with experience|
Join a highly-functioning, talented team and one of the most respected charities in the area. You can use your talents in customer service, outreach, and people management to make a difference in an organization that provides charitable food assistance to neighbors in need. The Partner Services Coordinator (PSC) reports to the Director of Agency Relations and Programs (DARP), and is responsible for building agency, program and network capacity throughout her/his respective branch area of the Blue Ridge Area Food Bank (BRAFB).
The PSC works collaboratively with BRAFB colleagues within her/his assigned branch and across the organization to meet mutual and related objectives. Goals are accomplished by building relationships with and between partner agencies, programs, and community stakeholders; assesses partner agency and program needs and priorities, and identifies opportunities to collaboratively expand or improve capacity; engages branch staff in implementing capacity building plans; helps agencies analyze and utilize client insight software (Link2Feed) data to enhance and/or expand client-centered services; fosters collaboration among agencies; assists other ARP staff and BRAFB teams to design, plan, develop, implement, and evaluate child- and senior-nutrition programs; assists with the dissemination and collection of agency and program contract materials, pass-through grants and agency records, and identifies and engages with community organizations and stakeholders to understand community needs and enhance food access.
REQUIRED JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree in social sciences/services, public health, or related field or equivalent amount of training and experience;
- Strong active listening skills, and ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both orally and in writing;
- Exceptional multi-tasking, organizational and time management skills;
- Adept at developing rapport with partners and stakeholders in diverse communities;
- Ability to analyze information and transfer best practices knowledge into creative solutions and training opportunities;
- Ability to work effectively with customers and colleagues in a professional and confidential manner, as well as work both independently and as part of a team;
- Outstanding computer software skills, including Microsoft products such as Word, Excel, Publisher and PowerPoint, inventory management systems, and cloud-based technology platforms, among others;
- Skilled in drafting, enforcing, and/or interpreting compliance standards in an accurate; consistent and equitable manner, requiring discretion and independent judgment;
This is a full-time position that works in the Charlottesville location of the BRAFB. Duties may occasionally require work evenings and weekends. Frequent driving and travel are required to build community connections and visit and monitor partner agencies and programs. Must have a valid driver’s license with a good driving record.
To be considered for this role, please submit a BRAFB cover letter and resume, or application, to email@example.com, or mail to BRAFB, Human Resources Office, P.O. Box 937, Verona, 24482. The position will be open until filled. Applications received by May 25th,2019 will be considered as part of the initial review process.
To obtain an employment application or to learn more about the Blue Ridge Area Food Bank please visit our website at www.brafb.org.