This job is no longer active.
|Organization||Center for Nonprofit Excellence|
|Application Deadline||February 8, 2016|
|College Degree Required?||Yes|
In conjunction with the Director of Programs, the Membership Manager will be responsible for management and administration of CNE’s strategic partnerships and all aspects of member relations.
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 2-years professional experience required; master’s degree in relevant field preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to provide quality customer service and to lead and balance work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- Program planning, implementation and evaluation experience preferred.
- Demonstrated facility with managing, facilitating and presenting to committees, trainings and groups.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, flexible and collaborative with an ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, and positive, can-do attitude.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, including Excel and Power Point.
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility and a commitment to CNE’s mission.
Manage all aspects of member relations (50%):
- Maintain regular member outreach.
- Develop and implement strategies for retention of existing members and recruitment and cultivation of new members, including the creation of new member benefits and regular solicitation of member feedback.
- Manage CNE’s short-term consulting service for members and strategic partners, including providing relevant information and resources on request, soliciting input from staff within their areas of expertise as needed.
- Curate CNE’s virtual resources for members.
- Manage CNE’s evaluation programs with a focus on member service excellence, including but not limited to, coordination of our biennial regional salary and benefits survey, biennial member survey, and ongoing program and service evaluations.
- With support from the Director of Programs, manage the Board Matching program.
- Represent CNE with members and in the community, including speaking publicly for the organization when needed.
Provide on-site development and coordination of programs and services for regional strategic partnerships (40%):
- Provide short-term consulting for organizations associated with strategic partners
- Plan, market and coordinate trainers and facilitators for programs
- Develop and implement strategies for cultivation and retention of trainers and facilitators
o Support the Director of Programs in developing and implementing new strategic partner programs and services as the need is identified and feasibility is determined.
Manage operational needs for membership and strategic partnerships (10%):
- In concert with the Communications Coordinator, coordinate website content and functionality to enhance membership and strategic partnership programs.
- Complete other projects and tasks as assigned.
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com