|Organization||Blue Ridge Area Food Bank (BRAFB)|
|Application Deadline||July 22, 2019|
|College Degree Required?||Yes|
|Salary Range||Commensurate with experience|
Are you an excellent storyteller and experienced project manager? Use your talents to make a difference by sharing the story of the Blue Ridge Area Food Bank, a respected, regional nonprofit serving 25 counties.
The Marketing & Communications Coordinator manages the logistics of a variety of marketing and communications projects and will reflect the Food Bank’s voice in social media channels.
REQUIRED JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
- Experience in project management, preferably in a nonprofit setting
- Experience in print and/or digital marketing strategies
- Experience in managing social media is highly desired
- Proven ability to juggle and meet deadlines for multiple projects
- Experienced, effective team player
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, experience in Adobe Design Suite preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, Marketing, related field, or an equivalent amount of training and experience required
- Successful applicant must have a valid VA driver’s license with a good driving record.
The position is part-time, 25-30 hours per week – hours are flexible. Competitive hourly salary.
To be considered send a cover letter, resume, and two published writing or marketing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to Human Resource Office, Blue Ridge Area Food Bank, P.O. Box 937, Verona, VA 24482. Position will remain open until filled; applications will be reviewed beginning July 22, 2019.