This job is no longer active.
|Application Deadline||June 12, 2023|
|College Degree Required?||No|
|Salary Range||$20 to $23 per hour DOE|
On behalf of our client project:HOMES, we are seeking an Energy Conservation Financial Data Administrative Coordinator responsible for the administrative support of project submissions into database, keeping accurate financial processes in order, subcontractor payments processed, accounts receivables records up to date, managing partner relations and working with department staff to meet production goals. Reports to the Manager.
project:HOMES is a growing, non-profit organization using an all-encompassing approach to housing challenging the misconceptions of what defines affordable housing through the production and preservation of high-quality affordable homes, large-scale home repairs, and improved accessibility and energy efficiency for existing homes.
The organization budget is approximately $18M with about 50 employees located in Richmond, VA, with easy access on and off the Midlothian Turnpike and Chippenham Parkway. Go to www.projecthomes.org to learn more!
• Works with staff to achieve production goals related to all utility and DHCD budget demands.
• Coordinates project submissions on cloud-based database applications.
• Manages detailed financial tracking sheet and databases for utility and DHCD paired projects.
• Processes and tracks all payments for subcontractors completing utility and DHCD funded work.
• Creates presentations using PowerPoint, provides client forms, obtains contractor invoices, and seeks to create an approval or reimbursement packet for submission to our funding partners.
• Seeks to resolve issues related to submission and reimbursement for completed jobs.
• Reviews checks submitted by funding sources to assure accuracy of payment.
• Interfaces with agency finance department to resolve payment concerns and assure checks are processed in timely manner.
• Evaluates and recommends best practice methods to effectively improve finance process.
• Works with Manager to address client and subcontractor concerns in a timely manner.
• Sets up on-site inspections based on utility/DHCD program designs and demands.
• Maintains all client files and necessary documentation to meet program compliance demands.
• Helps coordinate and participates in public relation events related to DHCD/utility programs.
• Helps foster and maintain essential partner relationships for long term success of department and agency. For example: DHCD, Dominion, ODEC, Metro Care, and subcontractors.
• Keeps all equipment and assigned vehicle in safe working order.
• Supports project:HOMES decision making and seeks to work effectively with team.
• Perform additional responsibilities related to the success of the organization.
• Associate degree in finance or accounting preferred. Any combination of education and experience demonstrates the knowledge and ability to perform the work.
• Data entry especially numeric and database management skills required.
• Strong basic mathematical skills needed.
• Prior experience working with the general public preferred.
• Skilled in all areas of Microsoft Office Suite especially Excel and standard office equipment.
• Promotes and adheres to the company’s mission, vision and values; policies and applicable laws in a fair and equitable manner.
• Represents the organization in a professional manner to all customers, vendors, and internal personnel.
• Typical days and hours of work are Monday through Thursday, 7AM to 5PM; potential hybrid role.
• Successfully complete pre-employment background screening.
Competitive Salary & Benefits Package including health, dental, vision, life insurance, LTD, paid time off, and 401(k) contribution! Training provided. Professional development, work life balance and potential flex schedule! Wages range from about $20 to $23 per hour depending upon related credentials and work experience. Overtime eligible pay.
Apply by sending your resume. This position will remain open until filled.
EOE M/F/D/V On behalf of its client, Warren Whitney reserves the right to alter, change, modify and/or terminate this job posting at any time without notice, or obligation, to any party.