This job is no longer active.
|Application Deadline||June 14, 2019|
|College Degree Required?||No|
|Salary Range||Salary commensurate with experience and will be discussed at interview.|
The WWRC Foundation is pleased to welcome candidates to apply for the position of Executive Director.
Job responsibilities are to support the Board’s Strategic Plan and developed employee evaluation, performance goals, and action plans. The Executive Director serves at the pleasure of the Board and shall not be a voting member of the Board of Directors, but shall serve in an Ex officio capacity as the chief administrative officer of the Board and carry out all administrative duties as assigned by the Board, including but not limited to record keeping, purchasing and the payment of the all debts as directed by the Executive Committee and/or the Board of Directors.
Other responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Coordinate all meetings and correspondence as well as board projects in regard to WWRCF Board of Directors.
- Produce, edit, transcribe and promote the weekly/monthly podcast.
- Coordinate social media efforts and website updates on a weekly basis.
- Network among local businesses as well as state agencies to cultivate major donors.
- Manage planned giving initiative.
- Oversee Abilities Wall project.
- Lead capital campaigns.
- Stay in communication with the Wilson Workforce and Rehabilitation Executive Team and Staff on a monthly basis with updates and attendance at Director’s meetings.
- Attend local and statewide chamber of commerce events, fundraising networking groups, civic organizations, to name a few in order to promote Foundation.
- Manage all grant request applications.