This job is no longer active.
|Application Deadline||September 30, 2021|
|College Degree Required?||Yes|
|Salary Range||Starting at $38,000|
Early Learning Specialist – (Full time – 40 hours per week) – Provides training and consultation to improve the measurable quality of teaching and caregiving practices in early childhood care and education settings.
- Bachelor’s degree in early childhood education, child development, or related field required. Master’s degree preferred.
- Significant experience with leadership role in preschool/birth-5 setting required.
- Experience training adult learners setting required.
- Experience with CLASS™ observation process preferred.
- Familiarity with new technologies and virtual platforms.
- Willing to travel within region.
Open until filled. ReadyKids is seeking a diverse pool of applicants, all are encouraged to apply. Go to www.readykidscville.org for full position description and application procedures. ReadyKids is a drug-free workplace. EOE/ADA/AA.