This job is no longer active.
|Application Deadline||February 12, 2022|
|College Degree Required?||Yes|
|Salary Range||Starting at $65,000|
Responsible for the following job duties:
The Director of Philanthropy will manage and oversee the strategy, planning, coordination, implementation, and reporting/evaluation of all agency philanthropy efforts in order to meet goals.
Successful candidates will have:
- Four year college degree and 3-5 years development experience
- Ability to express and transmit ideas in a clear and organized manner, both orally and in writing
- Ability to represent the organization in public and individual settings
- Ability to analyze grant proposal requirements to cull critical components and effectively and comprehensively address those critical components in completing the grant
- Ability to establish and maintain working relationships within and outside the agency in a professional manner
- Demonstrated ability to analyze financial, philanthropy, and agency data and organize same for presentation purposes
- Salary: starting at $65,000
- ReadyKids pays 100% health, dental, and life insurance premiums for employee only plans
- Voluntary vision and supplemental insurance
- Generous paid vacation and sick leave; paid holidays
- Employer-matched retirement plan
Open until filled. ReadyKids is seeking a diverse pool of applicants; all are encouraged to apply. Go to www.readykidscville.org for full position description and application procedures. ReadyKids is a drug-free workplace. EOE/ADA/AA.