|Organization||Building Goodness Foundation (BGF)|
|Application Deadline||September 21, 2019|
|College Degree Required?||Yes|
|Salary Range||$60,000 to $70,000, depending on skills and experience|
Building Goodness Foundation is looking for a Development Manager interested in building opportunities here at home and around the world, because here at Building Goodness Foundation, that’s what we do. We believe that well-designed, well-constructed, beautiful buildings create opportunities for people and communities. We are a nonprofit organization that builds and renovates homes, schools, clinics, and community spaces for disadvantaged people, both locally and internationally.
The BGF Development Manager is responsible for managing and executing the fundraising plan with regard to midlevel individual donors and local companies.
- Build and maintain relationships with midlevel donors and local corporations.
- Support Executive Director in efforts with major donors.
- Maintain and monitor calendar of fundraising activities.
- Establish and maintain fundraising metrics from the fundraising plan.
- Provide staff support to Project Fundraising and Annual Fund committees.
- Manage donor data in current database system.
- Identify prospective donors; execute strategies for donor acquisition.
- Help establish fundraising roles and goals for project fundraising.
- Lead planning of fundraising events.
- Four-year college degree or equivalent experience.
- At least 3-5 years of fundraising, sales or other relevant experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, G Suite and database management.
- Ability to work with and inspire a diverse set of stakeholders.
- Experience working with volunteers.
- Strong communications skills, ability to close.
- Optimistic and resilient personality, sense of humor.
- Willingness to travel as needed.