|Organization||Community Investment Collaborative|
|Application Deadline||July 17, 2019|
|College Degree Required?||Yes|
The Community Investment Collaborative (CIC) strengthens our community and contributes to economic development by fueling the success of under-resourced entrepreneurs through education, mentoring, financing and networking.
POSITION TITLE: Development and Communications Coordinator
- JOB SUMMARY
The Development and Communications Coordinator assists in executing CIC’s fundraising and communications strategies. The Development and Communications Coordinator should have a passion for CIC’s mission of helping under-resourced entrepreneurs and for sharing stories of our success. The position is directly responsible and evaluated by the Director of Communications and Engagement, and also works closely with the President. This position requires some evenings and occasional weekend work.
Within the limits of the CIC’s programs, policies, procedures, and budget, the Development and Communications Coordinator is responsible for and has the authority to perform the duties listed below:
- Assist CIC’s President in executing development strategies including, but not limited to: donor stewardship, grants, individual solicitations, event planning, and exhibitions
- Maintain accurate and detailed records to support development operations
- Manage grant applications and reports, including drafting and editing
- Support CIC Board members in development activities as requested
- Write and publish content for our website, blog, and email newsletter
- Maintain social media accounts, including content creation and curation
- Draft and distribute press releases
- Manage communication schedule across all stakeholder audiences – donors, clients, volunteers, board, staff, community
- Edit all communications materials prior to distribution
- Maintain thorough records of all internal and external activities (guidebooks, procedures, etc.)
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Powerpoint, Excel, Office) and Social Media Platforms (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter)
- Proficiency in Email Marketing Software (Mailchimp)
- Ability to use/learn to use Web Content Management Systems (WordPress), and Customer Relationship Management systems (Salesforce)
Design skills and/or familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite preferred
Priority consideration will be given to those who apply before July 17, 2019. Target start date is in August 2019.
To apply, send resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to email@example.com.