This job is no longer active.
|Organization||Common Ground Healing Arts|
|Application Deadline||August 17, 2019|
|College Degree Required?||No|
|Salary Range||12 hr|
Common Ground Healing Arts, a Charlottesville nonprofit with the mission to improve wellness throughout our community by making valuable complementary health care services affordable and accessible. We offer yoga, massage, acupuncture and meditation to populations that may otherwise not experience these healing arts due to financial constraints or lack of exposure.
Common Ground’s Customer Care Specialists provide friendly, caring, and thorough service to its clientele and practitioners. They will also provide administrative support to further the achievement of its mission.
- Staff the desk and provide enthusiastic and compassionate customer service to our clientele
- Learn and maintain a current knowledge of Common Ground’s programming and services
- Fulfill office duties to include:
- Use our scheduling and point of sale software to enter client data and manage appointments and classes
- Answer phone and reply to email and social media messages
- Maintain filing system
- Occasionally take on administrative projects to support marketing and operations goals.
- Maintain a high level of communication with other members of the customer service team
- Prioritize one’s own health, wellness, and life balance in order to be the strongest team member possible and to serve as a source of light and inspiration in our community
- Strong customer service background
- Computer proficiency required
- Positive attitude and team player
- Can multitask with a strong attention to detail
- Enthusiasm to learn about health and wellness through massage therapy/bodywork, acupuncture, and a wide spectrum of yoga and movement
We offer a Healing and Wellness package (massage, acupuncture, yoga, and meditation)!!