This job is no longer active.
|Organization||Charlottesville Waldorf School|
|Application Deadline||July 15, 2019|
|College Degree Required?||Yes|
Duration: Full-time, Salaried, Begins July 2019
Benefits:Full health package, paid holidays, tuition remission available
Reports To: School Director
The Charlottesville Waldorf School (CWS) is seeking an organized and detail-oriented person to run the day to day business of the school in collaboration with our Bookkeeping contractor. The Business Manager supports the Charlottesville Waldorf School (CWS) in fulfilling its mission by accurately and responsibly managing the business agreements, financial processes and policies, and financial records of the CWS.
CWS offers a comprehensive and supportive mentoring program for all of its new teachers and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not exclude anyone on the basis of race, religion, nationality, ethnic origin, or sexual orientation.
To learn more about the Charlottesville Waldorf School, please visit our website at www.cwaldorf.org, and Facebook page @CVILLEWALDORF
Interested applicants should submit a resume, a letter of interest and 3 references to Andrea Bostrom, Acting School Director, at email@example.com
Areas of Responsibility:
- Human resources administration
- Cash flow management
- Compliance with State and Federal regulations
- Property rentals
- Tuition management
- Manage all operational partners and suppliers (cleaning, waste removal, etc)
- A/P and A/R processes support
- Payroll support
- General office support
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience in Finance and Human Resources management
- Familiarity with Waldorf pedagogy
- Ability to work in MS Office, G Suite, Quickbooks, TADS, and other administrative software
- Ability to communicate clearly and warmly with parents, faculty, and children
- Ability to handle confidential information in a professional manner
- Ability to collaborate with faculty, administrative staff, and the Board of Trustees in financial planning and day to day business operations.