This job is no longer active.
|Organization||Habitat for Humanity of Greater Charlottesville|
|Application Deadline||May 31, 2019|
|College Degree Required?||Yes|
Habitat for Humanity of Greater Charlottesville is seeking an Advancement Data Coordinator to joins its Advancement Department.
The Advancement Data Coordinator has primary responsibility for managing the fundraising database, processing incoming donations and acknowledgments, tracking and reporting on key metrics, analyzing data, and supporting research projects. This position also provides generalized support to the Advancement Department and affiliate-wide needs as they arise.
This position is ~30 hours/week (Mon-Fri, 8am-2pm OR 9am-3pm) with a pay rate of $17.00/hour. This position requires occasional evening and weekend work.
Please submit a resume AND cover letter to apply.Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
Habitat for Humanity of Greater Charlottesville is an equal opportunity employer. Women, minorities, and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you are asked to interview and require modifications, please let us know.
Data Management and Analysis
- Manage donor database
- Process incoming donations and corresponding acknowledgments
- Maintain mailing lists and listservs
- Generate reports and dashboard to monitor progress toward Advancement Department goals
- Prepare monthly Department Financial Reports to CAO
- Research and create reports on donor prospects
- Support grant research projects
- Support all donor recognition efforts
- Procure adequate pictorial and video records of Habitat activities for use in publications and online media; assure appropriate releases have been executed
- Maintain Habitat photo archive to ensure easy and organized access to images for website and other public communications use
- Support the planning and execution of special events or projects
- Represent Habitat in public settings, exercising extreme discretion and judgment
- Assist the Advancement Department with administrative tasks helping build affiliate capacity
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Provide general support to assure efficient operations of the Advancement Department and affiliate as needed
- Commitment to Habitat for Humanity’s mission of service to others
- Positive, “can do” personality and willingness to work as part of a team
- Very detail-orientated
- Strong interest in databases, working in spreadsheets, and data analysis
- Independent curiosity; a desire to evaluate and understand data without prompting
- Excellent writing and communications skills
- Strong discretion and judgment
- Demonstrated ability to plan, organize, and implement projects and meet deadlines
- Command knowledge of Word and Excel
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Communications and administrative experience preferred but not mandatory
- Non‐profit experience preferred but not mandatory