|Organization||Charlottesville Waldorf School|
|Application Deadline||May 31, 2019|
|College Degree Required?||Yes|
The Administrative Chair is a dynamic position that allows for collaboration with the faculty, Board of Trustees, and parent body to ensure healthy communication and the advancement of the mission and strategic plan of the Charlottesville Waldorf School. The Administrative Chair manages the administrative team to carry out the tasks required for the operation of the school, including (but not limited to):
- Creating and managing annual operating budgets,
- Developing and implementing policies and procedures,
- Facilitating communication between governing bodies,
- Ensuring adequate customer service for CWS families,
- Maintaining emergency procedures and campus safety plan, and
- Oversight of facilities management.
This is a full-time position that reports directly to the Board of Trustees. Please submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com .