This job is no longer active.
|Application Deadline||March 14, 2018|
|College Degree Required?||Yes|
Our client, a healthcare nonprofit and advocacy organization, is seeking an Accountant to join the team. As an important member of the Finance department, the Accountant will be a key player in the day-to-day accounting operations including daily cash receipt reconciliation, accounts receivable journal entries, A/R schedule updates, and reconciliation.
• Process biweekly payroll, benefit deductions, and expense reports
• Perform month-end close and preparation of monthly statements
• Prepare all monthly reporting, including cash and third party reports, inventory reports, and sales tax reports
• Manage employee credit card applications and charges
• Assist CFO with implementing and maintaining internal controls
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or equivalent
• 3-5 years of direct accounting experience
• Nonprofit accounting experience is a strong plus, but not required
• Demonstrated experience with accounting principles and best practices
• High personal standards for work ethic and quality of work
• Maturity to deal with client healthcare concerns
In addition to the roles and responsibilities, the Accountant will be expected to have exceptional time management skills and strong attention to detail and deadlines. Weekly interactions with the CFO and other team members will require this candidate to have strong communication skills and value teamwork and collaboration.
Compensation Package including base salary and medical benefits and 401k contribution.
If you are interested in being a part of a mission-based organization and would like to be considered for this immediate opening, please send your resume with salary requirements to hr@WarrenWhitney.com. This position will remain open until filled.
EOE. On behalf of its client, Warren Whitney reserves the right to alter, change, modify and/or terminate this job posting at any time without notice, or obligation, to any party. Due to the volume of candidate applications, Warren Whitney will only be contacting those candidates who meet all qualifications of the position.