Last week a staffer from one of our member organizations was in our Resource Center using the Foundation Center. He saw a couple of us at the front desk and came over to ask if a particular organization was also a member of CNE. We consulted the directory on our website and let him know the nonprofit was not a member. His firm and fast reply was, “Well, why not?”
That sparked us to think about why organizations choose to join or renew as CNE members. Here are just a few of our favorite reasons to share with people:
- We have resources to meet an organization where it is—no matter the size, lifecycle stage, or budget
- Staff and board members can utilize CNE services
- We bring nonprofit professionals from across the sector together to collaborate with each other
- CNE programs and services are tailored around member feedback
- Members benefit from high-quality training, consulting, and technical assistance at below market rate prices
- We provide resources that support equity, equal compensation, and the professionalism of our sector
Did we miss your favorite reason to be a CNE member? Send us your thoughts at email@example.com.
CNE also welcomes anyone to download our Starting a Nonprofit and Collaboration Toolkits, review community nonprofit job openings, access online grant information through the Foundation Center, stop by our Resource Center library, or access our online Consultant Directory. Nonmembers can also post job openings for a fee and participate in trainings at full cost.
Contact Membership Manager Kadi Davis at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.