CNE consultants will carefully review and analyze the results of the OCAT, compiling the dignostic assessment into an organizational report. Strengths and opportunities will be identified, and recommendations for future development planning will be made.
- Benefits of this exciting new program include:
- An opportunity to reflect on how well your organization is meeting its responsibilities
- Assistance in determining areas that are strongest and those that need improvement
- Help in strategic planning
- Development of a baseline framework to measure improvement over time
- Tools and resources to help get you started on your path to organizational health
Please spread the news by sharing this with ED’s and colleagues.
Are you ready to take a walk down the path to health? Contact CNE Program Director, Cindy Colson, to learn more.